Here you will find a list of my favorite watch related websites. I can really recommend visiting them. If your website is not in the list below and think it should be, don’t hesitate to let me know via the Contact page.
S P ON S O R S
This is the group of people that make it possible for Monochrome to remain online. We are very selective with who we work with and we fully endorse any of the sponsors below.
- MB&F’s – Max Busser & Friends
- Parmigiani Fleurier
- Totally Worth It – Tourbillon pens and cufflinks
F R I E N D S
These websites represents our friends around the world. They all inspired or informed us and helped Monochrome become THE resource for quality information about Haute Horlogerie and vintage watches.
- a Blog to Read – Ariel’s watchblog focussed on new releases and funky watch brands.
- Calibre 11 – Entirely dedicated to vintage Heuer and modern TAG Heuer watches. Calibre 11 is the best resource for news and in-depth articles about this beautiful watch brand which is famous for it’s chronographs.
- Dive (into) watches – German blog dedicated to dive watches.
- Fratello Watches – Robert-Jan’s blog was one of the first weblogs about watches online and after more than five years it’s still one of the best resources for news, back ground info and interesting discussions about our mutual passion for watches. Highly recommended!
- Hodinkee – Ben’s blog is focussed on new and nice vintage watches and has grown to become one of our favorite blogs. Highly recommended!
- In2Watches – Gerard has now switched to an English blog, after running his watch blog in Dutch for 6 years!
- Longitude – the official Christie’s blog by Meehna Goldsmith. Recommended !
- Perpetuelle Blog – Kyle’s blog usually is the first to bring news about watches and the watch industry.
- Present Watch Magazine – An online magazine about watches.
- Professional Watches – Huge resource of watches and the latest news.
- Tempus Fugit – James shares his own selection of unusual and remarkable watches.
- The Watch Lounge – Tom’s blog about the most beautiful watches, or as he calls it, the online watch lover’s magazine.
- Trois Anneaux – George’s beautiful website is entirely dedicated to Cartier timepieces with a focus Cartier’s most beautiful creations of the Collection Privee Cartier Paris collection. Highly recommended!
- Wristwatch Photo – An absolute top weblog focussed on beautiful photography of Panerai watches.
- Wrting Time – Our contributor Max Reddick’s other place to share his passion for watches. A collection of videos about (affordable) watches that is well worth a frequent visit.
W A T C H F O R U M S
- On The Dash – Forum dedicated to vintage Heuer chronograph and a huge resource for back ground information about vintage Heuer.
- Paneristi – Dedicated to Panerai watches and a huge resource for back ground information about Panerai.
- Perpetuelle – This forums offers a huge number of features like your personal watch box and wish list. Excellent interactive options!
- Revolution Online – The online presence of the most beautiful watch magazine available and a very nice forum!
- Tempered Online – The only forum entirely dedicated to Independent Haute Horlogerie.
- The Purist Pro – Watch forum focussed on Haute Horlogerie
- Time Zone – All round watch forum
- Timezone UK – Watch forum from the UK and mainly focussed on military timepieces.
- Watch Lounge – German watch forum
- Watch U Seek – Watchuseek or WUS was the first watch forum online and the first for us to learn about watches. WUS is the biggest watch forum on the internet today and a highly recommended one!